owlegrad

Uncontrollable Sarcasm Machine
Staff member
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I still cannot fathom how educated white Americans take vaccines for granted and claim they cause autism. These exact same vaccines are given to children in Mexico and I have only met 2 people with the disease other than a very close relative of mine. There is much more likely an environment contamination association with autism than perfectly safe vaccines.

Mexico would love to be able to give Gardasil to everyone, the country wants to eradicate cervicouterine cancer but the government can't afford the extraordinary cost of the vaccine. They have been extremely generous at giving 1 dosage of the vaccine to about 100 10 year old kids where I work, they say they have enough for the second dosage, but say it's unlikely they will be granted the third dosage of the vaccine in 5 more months when the annual budget runs out and the government has better things to spend cash on.

If the vaccine becomes cheaper the government will be pushing to vaccinate everyone and it will work just like in the article stating high vaccination rates in Nepal. If the vaccine becomes widespread and this type of cancer starts to drop in 3rd world countries but remains stagnant in the US among richer middle class people that don't believe in vaccinating their children who will now have cancer, how will that look as a 1st world economic power?

Yes, it seems like vaccines are only considered "suspicious" in the countries where they have effectively eliminated from memory the diseases they guard against. Your comment about what kind of statement that makes about first world countries is spot on.

I just want to say that I am a male and I wanted to get the vaccine, but it cost 300 bucks out of pocket. My insurance won't cover it.

Members don't see this ad :)
Women's healthcare is an issue that receives all sorts of attention. It is a topic that provokes emotional reaction in people from all spectrums of political view. These days, the debate is over whether girls should be receiving the HPV vaccine. Some are concerned about the vaccine and its implication on early sexual activity.

Taliban in Pakistan has banned all vaccination campaigns that they actually would kill you for taking it. They state it is a zionist plot to sterilize muslims and also has pig's blood in it that prevents that from entering the kingdom of heaven.

So far, 6 million dollars has been paid out to victims who say the vaccine caused harm. Doctors should read the possible side effects and adverse reactions out loud to the patient first and get their consent for treatment so lawsuits like this never happen.
http://therefusers.com/refusers-new...ims-most-claims-not-yet-settled/#.UlScKxDoeSo