HSPH - Housing Application

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

zsb2104

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi Guys, anyone who's admitted / sent their deposit in to HSPH thinking about applying to Shattuck House for housing? I'm looking for someone to room with so that the rent would be around 1200/month for each of us -- let me know if you're interested because the applications are processed / spots given out first-come first-serve after April 3!

Members don't see this ad.

Hi Guys, anyone who's admitted / sent their deposit in to HSPH thinking about applying to Shattuck House for housing? I'm looking for someone to room with so that the rent would be around 1200/month for each of us -- let me know if you're interested because the applications are processed / spots given out first-come first-serve after April 3!
housing applications processed?? isnt it so early??

Members don't see this ad :)
it's first-come first-served and that building is the closest to campus, really good rates, and has full furnishings utilities and comp lab/laundry...can't get much better than that for first year

it's first-come first-served and that building is the closest to campus, really good rates, and has full furnishings utilities and comp lab/laundry...can't get much better than that for first year

My understanding is that the price listed includes all utilities and internet, correct?

Last edited: