Husson University School of Pharmacy Class of 2018 Entering 2014

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

pharmstud1

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hello
I have tried to look for this entering class for Husson University School of Pharmacy and was not able to find it therefore i'm creating this thread, so that we can ask questions, share thoughts about this school and etc.
I have applied to this school and I have been Interviewed and i'm waiting for the reply.
I was wondering if any of you are in the same boat as im or if you have been accepted already and made up your mind....
Please share
Thanks in advance

Members don't see this ad.

I had my interview in Nov and got accepted in January. I'm planning to go... When did you interview?

I have an interview next week. Can anyone please inform me how is the interview proses for this college ? Thanks

Members don't see this ad :)
Hello
Sorry for the late reply
I had my interview in December and i still have not heard back
Regarding the interview i thought it was very straight forward the faculty seemed very nice and motivated
I hope i can get into the school

They are pretty fast ! Had my interview last week and got an email this week. Definitely going.

Anyone on the waitlist?

Last edited:
Hey guys, I have been accepted to Husson University for the pharmacy program and I'm really excited to start in fall
If anyone is looking for a roommate or an apartment please contact me because I'll be looking for a roommate and an apartment close to campus

Thanks in advance and congrats to all who are accepted
And if you are on a wait list don't loose your hope cuz you never know when u will get that call or email so good luck to those who r on wait list

Did you try to contact them for dormitory yet? Also are looking for a girl or boy roommate?

Hi!! I will be attending Husson this fall too :) I'm looking for a place to stay. Any suggestion out there? If I should stay in dorms or apartment? Roommate etc. thanks :)

Hi!! I will be attending Husson this fall too :) I'm looking for a place to stay. Any suggestion out there? If I should stay in dorms or apartment? Roommate etc. thanks :)
Hi I am a female and will be attending Husson this fall and looking for a roommate. Thank you.

Hi I am a female and will be attending Husson this fall and looking for a roommate. Thank you.
Did you get accepted into school of pharmacy too? I don't know where to live. On campus or housing. Do you have any idea, where. Plus, prices etc..

Did you get accepted into school of pharmacy too? I don't know where to live. On campus or housing. Do you have any idea, where. Plus, prices etc..
Yes, I got accepted into pharmacy school. I have been in contact with P2 student and according to her if we stay on campus during our first year, it would be really helpful to us but then the prices will be too high. I also got an email from Kristen Card regarding list of property rentals in Bangor. So I am still thinking where to live.

I got accepted to Husson SOP too!

Hey guys, I have been accepted to Husson University for the pharmacy program and I'm really excited to start in fall
If anyone is looking for a roommate or an apartment please contact me because I'll be looking for a roommate and an apartment close to campus

Thanks in advance and congrats to all who are accepted
And if you are on a wait list don't loose your hope cuz you never know when u will get that call or email so good luck to those who r on wait list

Hey are you still looking for a roommate? I am also looking for an apt near campus.

Yes, I got accepted into pharmacy school. I have been in contact with P2 student and according to her if we stay on campus during our first year, it would be really helpful to us but then the prices will be too high. I also got an email from Kristen Card regarding list of property rentals in Bangor. So I am still thinking where to live.

Did you request to Kristen regarding the lost of property rentals in Bangor? Cuz I didn't get those information.

Yeay!!
Ok, so I was looking into Bradford's which is next to the school. I also asked about the housing, LLC.. I'm also looking for a roommate :))
We should make a Facebook for Class of 2018 !!! It'll be easier to contact each other.

Yeay!!
Ok, so I was looking into Bradford's which is next to the school. I also asked about the housing, LLC.. I'm also looking for a roommate :))
We should make a Facebook for Class of 2018 !!! It'll be easier to contact each other.

Yea you should definitely make a Facebook group for Class of 2018!
I see like 100+ students for 2017 on group but couldn't find it for 2018 =]

Yea you should definitely make a Facebook group for Class of 2018!
I see like 100+ students for 2017 on group but couldn't find it for 2018 =]
There's one, go to Facebook and add the group 'Husop class of 2018'