Program-Specific Info / Q's Husson University

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Heatheraburke

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Did anyone apply to Husson for this upcoming fall?

Members don't see this ad.

Hey, did you have to interview for the program? I've read everything on the website, but I feel like I don't have much of a feel of the school. What were you stats if you got accepted? Any benefits of the program? 3 years might be good to cover everything, and their pass rates were good last year.

Members don't see this ad :)
Have you heard anything yet? And what were your stats?

Hey, did you have to interview for the program? I've read everything on the website, but I feel like I don't have much of a feel of the school. What were you stats if you got accepted? Any benefits of the program? 3 years might be good to cover everything, and their pass rates were good last year.

Hey, theres no interviews right now! I'm doing an internship with a recent graduate and she loved the program. She talks very highly of it and makes it sound awesome. I haven't gotten accepted or denied yet. The deadline was May 1st so its a little later than other schools. My cumulative gpa is 3.39 at my current university but, with my other classes averaged in its closer to a 3.5. My pre req gpa is a 3.7 and I have 30 observation hours now but I just started a 200 hour internship with an occupational therapist.

Reactions: 1 user
I got an email on Friday--was accepted. 3.1 gpa per my calculations (not otcas' calculations), prereqs were a 3.7, 100 hrs of shadowing, lots of volunteering. What's Bangor like? I love Maine and enjoy winter--but wonder what the town is like.

Have you heard anything yet? And what were your stats?

Hey, theres no interviews right now! I'm doing an internship with a recent graduate and she loved the program. She talks very highly of it and makes it sound awesome. I haven't gotten accepted or denied yet. The deadline was May 1st so its a little later than other schools. My cumulative gpa is 3.39 at my current university but, with my other classes averaged in its closer to a 3.5. My pre req gpa is a 3.7 and I have 30 observation hours now but I just started a 200 hour internship with an occupational therapist.
Thanks! It sounds like you'll be a shoo-in. When did you apply?

I got an email on Friday--was accepted. 3.1 gpa per my calculations (not otcas' calculations), prereqs were a 3.7, 100 hrs of shadowing, lots of volunteering. What's Bangor like? I love Maine and enjoy winter--but wonder what the town is like.
Don't know much about it, but it's the biggest after Portland and Lewiston-Auburn. University of Maine is nearby. My friend seems to like there but I don't have specifics. I'll have to him next time I see him!

I just graduated from the university of maine, the bangor area is nice if you like more rural areas. Bangor is a city so you have everything you need right there but it's nothing like Boston or anything thougH. Its affordable to live around here and I love it! I'll definitely be attending if I get accepted. They arr waiting on my final transcript and some of my grades aren't posted yet

Anyone else hear yet?! I'm anxious!

@leebabysimms how long after they contacted you saying your application was under review, did you get your acceptance?