I am selling my 2013 Scorebuilders and TherapyEd book with CDs

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

JustinLeeDPT

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
I got a 93 on the NPTE just studying these two books. I'll also give you a very organized study guide I created for the NPTE which has helped my friends pass as well. Message me if you're interested.

photo 1.JPG
photo 2.JPG

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
I got a 93 on the NPTE just studying these two books. I'll also give you a very organized study guide I created for the NPTE which has helped my friends pass as well. Message me if you're interested.

Hi there!
I have the scorebuilders book. I'm interested in buying the TherapyEd book and the CD that comes along with it. Also your study guide that you mentioned, I'd like to buy that as well if you still have it. Do you know if the three exams that are in the TherapyEd CD can be taken multiple times?? if not, then the CD won't help me much..
Let me know the price.
Thank You!! :)

Members don't see this ad :)
Only giving away the Scorebuilders book and the study guide, TherapyEd is sold. Let me know if you guys have any concerns about the exam. Good luck to all! I'm here if you guys have questions.

-Justin

Scorebuilders still available how much for the last price?

Hey Carter,

Both books are sold, I've just been selling the 80 pg NPTE study guide I used to pass the exam. Everyone who has been using it loves it and says its been really helpful. If you want me to email you the 10 pg sample to check it out just inbox me your email and I'll send one over. Let me know if you have any questions, I'm here to help you. Good luck!

-Justin

Hi Justin,

Can you please forward sample pages from your study notes? I am ready to pay, if I like the sample notes. I am registered for my exam for April.

Thanks,
Jagadeesh.

No problem Jagadeesh. Just message me your email and I'll get it to you. Let me know if you have any questions. Good luck.

Hey,

Check your email. Good luck! Let me know if you have any questions about the NPTE guide or taking the exam.

-Justin

Members don't see this ad :)
No problem, I sent it to your email. Let me know if you have any questions about the guide or the exam. Good luck!

-Justin

Hey Carter,

Both books are sold, I've just been selling the 80 pg NPTE study guide I used to pass the exam. Everyone who has been using it loves it and says its been really helpful. If you want me to email you the 10 pg sample to check it out just inbox me your email and I'll send one over. Let me know if you have any questions, I'm here to help you. Good luck!

-Justin

Justin, may I know how much do you sell your 80 pg NPTE study guide? Kindly shoot me an email, [email protected]. Thank you.

Hi, can I get a copy of your study guide please. I plan on taking the NPTE in October. I may buy the full version in the future. my email is [email protected]

Hi, can I get a copy of your study guide please. I plan on taking the NPTE in October. I may buy the full version in the future. my email is [email protected]
I've sent you an email. Everyone that has used the guide has passed so far! I am excited for you to do well also. Talk to you soon.

Hi Justin, I am also interested in the notes. May I get the sample pages and price for the 80 page study guide? my email is [email protected]

Sure, I've sent you the email. Let me know if you have any questions about the guide or the exam. Talk to you soon and good luck.

-Justin

can you send it to me please nicolearizo at yahoo.com
Thank you

View attachment 177852View attachment 177853
Hi I am from Pakistan
Could you please help me providing scorebuilder practice exam questions, I shall be highly obliged , thank you

Hey Carter,

-Justin

Hello Justin, I know you've help a lot a PT's passed the Npte thru your 80 page guide that you created - would that be possible to send details on my email please? [email protected]
Thanks
Alen

I have a 2016 O'Sullivans NPTE study book w/ flash drive, the 2-day O'Sullivans test prep course manual, a 2015 PTExam study book, and a 2013 O'Sullivan's study book for sale for those interested. No set price, just here to help people get study materials. PM with what you think is fair.

Conditions:
- 2016 O'Sullivans Study Book: Like New, yellow highlighter markings on a few sections and practice exam sections
- O'Sullivans Course Manual: Like New, yellow highlighter in a few sections
- 2015 PTExam Study Book: Heavily used, highlighter throughout, binding coming undone at the middle of the book, tab stickies throughout
- 2013 O'Sullivans Study Book: Worn, pen markings on select topics throughout

Have you sold it? caz i have a friend i remember that she needed it!

Hi Justin, I know it has been a while since you posted this, but I just want to know if
by any change do you still have the documents available. If you do please send them to my email [email protected].

Thank you I appreciate it