I chose my pcat result to PharmCAS but I haven't created PharmCAS account

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

AppleJune

Reaction score
Hi everyone. I made a huge mistake by not prioritize and plan what to do to apply for Pharm school. A few months ago, I was very excited that I had just realized that I wanna be a pharmacist. First thing came to my mind was that I had to take the Pcat test, so I went straight to apply for Pcat without knowledge of how the system works. I chose to send the result to PharmCAS. Today, I took a break from studying for pcat and researched how to apply for schools. Then, I've just realized that I should've created PharmCAS first. I will take pcat on September 7th. Are there any solutions to my stupid mistake?

Members don't see this ad.

Hi everyone. I made a huge mistake by not prioritize and plan what to do to apply for Pharm school. A few months ago, I was very excited that I had just realized that I wanna be a pharmacist. First thing came to my mind was that I had to take the Pcat test, so I went straight to apply for Pcat without knowledge of how the system works. I chose to send the result to PharmCAS. Today, I took a break from studying for pcat and researched how to apply for schools. Then, I've just realized that I should've created PharmCAS first. I will take pcat on September 7th. Are there any solutions to my stupid mistake?
Go creat a pharmcas.

Reactions: 1 users