I guess the chiropractic radiologist was on vacation...

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

drusso

Moderator Emeritus
Lifetime Donor
Reaction score
1603209981211.png

Members don't see this ad.

• Dislike
Reactions: 2 users
ugh.

OTOH, i just had an MD radiologist comment on "myelopathic changes" from L3-4 lumbar stenosis. ill try to find the report.

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
I can read the increased empathy between the lines that would not be present in an MD report.

Reactions: 5 users
Medicine is becoming a joke.

Reactions: 2 users
NP here who works with neurosurgery documented a spinal cord tumor on their note, turned out to be an L3 extraspinal tumor. Note was signed off by neurosurgeon.

Medicine is becoming a joke.

Was already a joke. People who become doctors are the clowns. NPs and PAs are going to rule medicine in the future. They will gain positions of leaderships, they will be members of congress etc because there are so many of them, and change legislation.

Reactions: 1 user
The hospital I'm looking to moonlight at (anesthesia) apparently has a RN president and a CRNA director of surgical services. When I interviewed I met with the "Chief CRNA". I only met one doc, the CMO. smh

I also was recently looking to replace my work coffee mug which recently broke. When looking for a funny "doctor coffee cup" page after page are coffee cups for DNP, Chiropractor, Podiatrists, RNs, medial students, and Ph.D's. Probably 5% were designed for physicians.

The hospital I'm looking to moonlight at (anesthesia) apparently has a RN president and a CRNA director of surgical services. When I interviewed I met with the "Chief CRNA". I only met one doc, the CMO. smh

I also was recently looking to replace my work coffee mug which recently broke. When looking for a funny "doctor coffee cup" page after page are coffee cups for DNP, Chiropractor, Podiatrists, RNs, medial students, and Ph.D's. Probably 5% were designed for physicians.

It's truly Orwellian in the Pacific Northwest...

1603229704820.png