I had form FG.. did you??

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

firebird69guy

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi everyone... i had form FG.

PS: Easy easy easy

Verbal: thought it was hard

BS: Moderately difficult.

For those of you that had similar forms (but not FG), this test had a verbal passage starting off about groundwater pollution, then one brutal passage about "myth" and later about the structure and architecture and subjective genius of the Parthenon.

Anyone have the same test? What'd you think?

Members don't see this ad.

I had form DM.

PS = Quite challenging, I thought. The makers of DM had an obsession with alpha particles and we don't cover that until next week in the final week of phy2. Good thing my chem prof. covered it somewhat.

VR = more challenging than any of the practice VR I've taken. Hopefully it will work out OK

BS = Almost seemed too easy. Probably gonna come back to bite me in the rear.

Ya I had FG.

Physical: The obsession with light/waves was eerie at times...like 4 of the 11 passages were directly about it, and many others hinted at it...but the section was a complete breeze...soooo much easier than any practice exam I've completed.

Verbal: Hard. I only had like 2 minutes for the last passage so ended up guessing on the last 3 or 4...which irks me. Found the passage reading to be ok, but the questions were very convoluted in the dialect and semantics.

Writing: Is a comment necessary? It's what you make of it.

Bio: Easy...thanks to taking histology. A lot of Orgo but I do a lot of orgo research and TA it so I know it well...seemed like more than 35% orgo though...what do you guys think?

Overall, I'm projecting something ~30 (perhaps slightly under due to verbal)...who knows, I'm happy with the way things went. But with the curve you never know what the score will be.

Well, time for a nice night's sleep (for a change). Post comments on FG.

I had FH test form. Your test appears very similar to my test. I pray the Almighty God will hear my prayers.

Members don't see this ad :)
I agree, about PS being a breeze, I thought it was PS was WAY too easy. I'm sorta concerned. I feel like if you made three mistakes you'll get a 6. I'm more than capable of making silly mistakes. Verbal easy, but im an english major. Biology was fine, but I was kinda getting tired. The MCAT isn't nearly as scary its made out to be. Hopefully I dont eat these words...

I had form FG too.
I thought the PS was a little challenging regarding some of the gen. chem, but otherwise not too bad. Verbal was pretty challenging. I am just glad I finished. I felt that the orgo was very doable, but some of the bios were very difficult. I am hoping to clear a 30, but I could have just as easily gotten a 20.