I have a question

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Tiki

Girl named after a Giant
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Ok, so I read yaah's FAQs and I did a forum search, but I still have a question. Is there a website that lists all schools that offer the post-sophomore fellowship? I googled it, but only about nine or ten schools came up. So before I start searching schools alphabetically, I figured I'd ask you knowledgeable path people if such a list exists. :luck:

Thanks ya'll.

Members don't see this ad.

Tiki said:
Ok, so I read yaah's FAQs and I did a forum search, but I still have a question. Is there a website that lists all schools that offer the post-sophomore fellowship? I googled it, but only about nine or ten schools came up. So before I start searching schools alphabetically, I figured I'd ask you knowledgeable path people if such a list exists. :luck:

Thanks ya'll.

http://www.pathologytraining.org/index.htm

Members don't see this ad :)
No, I got the same result. Odd. It used to work. It might actually be quicker to just call or email programs you are interested in and ask them if they offer it. The worst they can say is no.

Tiki said:
Thanks, I actually looked there. When I click the link for the fellowship only one result comes up (Roswell Park). I know that more than one school offers the PSF.

Maybe I'm doing something wrong?

Sorry about that. I'm not sure why the PSF aren't coming up anymore. Maybe they are in the process of updating the site. Anyway, I agree with yaah. Call or e-mail them. Most will be more than happy to help you out.

Thanks, guys!! I'll call. :)