i long for med school

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

amnesia

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
i'm a junior in hs and i wanna go to med school... just spent an hour reading through a ton of posts in the main doctor forums... grr...

i can't wait until i'm a surgeon flipping incission scissors and preparing for a hardcore surgery.

Members don't see this ad.

wow... you're a junior in HS and already have more than a hundred posts... goodluck with your future endeavors.

You're going to drive yourself nuts. Why not instead go out and do something fun instead of meandering over these posts?

Members don't see this ad :)
Now I can finally understand your posts.

amnesia said:
i'm a junior in hs and i wanna go to med school... just spent an hour reading through a ton of posts in the main doctor forums... grr...

i can't wait until i'm a surgeon flipping incission scissors and preparing for a hardcore surgery.

Have you shadowed a surgeon or seen actual cases?

amnesia said:

dude, get a life. med school sucks and being a surgeon is a terrible life.

p.s. nobody makes an incision with scissors.

p.s. nobody makes an incision with scissors.[/QUOTE said:
:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Way to crush his dreams, doc05!

Seriously, amnesia, there is no reason for a high school junior to have over 100 posts on a premed forum. Its fine to keep tabs on things and go into undergrad with an understanding of how the process works, but honestly you are bordering on becoming a troll.

Why don't you use all this enthusiasm and go out and volunteer some of your many talents to help others. Not only is it a nice thing to do - it will look good on your application in SIX YEARS!!!! Mr. Med School Class of 2014.

Amnesia, you're a hs junior? That explains a lot.

amnesia said:

You should apply to one of the 7-year programs if you are that interested in becoming a doctor. Start young so that you can apply to Neurosurgery when you are ready.