I may be convinced to go retail with this! Well maybe not..

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

JustFillIt

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
Check this out. This may make retail pharmacy somewhat bearable..

i honestly don’t care what it would make me look like. The scene has already been set to make stooges out of all of us working behind the counter. May as well embrace it and get some comfort in the job.

Not to mention the fact that it may save your knees. And I get it, most pharmacies have a stool - but come on, we all know what happens when the stool comes out.

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
Didn't one of the guys on the show silicon valley wear that?

Members don't see this ad :)
Only in "Mare-Cuh". I'll gladly stand, burn more kcals over time & enjoy eating not putting any effort into crunching kcals

That’s great - I last night I ate 2 churros, 1/3 of a Greek cheese spiral, 1/2 tin of cheese balls, and a 1/2 bag of cheese fries. I drank some Gatorade to be healthy though (the electrolytes).

Today I’m kinda tired. I think a portable stool would be awesome.

Edit: oh and - regardless of the country which I reside, I think I would prefer to use one of these in a retail pharmacy.

Last edited:
Only in "Mare-Cuh". I'll gladly stand, burn more kcals over time & enjoy eating not putting any effort into crunching kcals
Standing doesn't burn more calories. Here is an article on standing desks. I will concede that standing is better for your back.

"While standing at your desk absolutely encourages blood flow in your body, activates the muscles in your legs and burns more calories than sitting down, standing still doesn’t force those muscles to burn that many more calories than sitting."

I will also add sitting in itself isn't bad. The way you sit might have a lot to do with it. If you sit on the floor it's probably better than sitting on a chair.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 users
Dude that looks awesome. I would love to show up to work with that on. Lmao. Revolutionary. :rofl:

It would be nice for taking breaks. The counter heights in the pharmacy are made for standing, so you wouldn't be able to work while using this.

It would be nice for taking breaks. The counter heights in the pharmacy are made for standing, so you wouldn't be able to work while using this.

I would just lower the computer screen during DV.

I would just lower the computer screen during DV.

The mouse and keyboard would be too high. You'd be like a toddler reaching for the kitchen counter, not ergonomic.

The mouse and keyboard would be too high. You'd be like a toddler reaching for the kitchen counter, not ergonomic.

i dunno dude - I would make it work somehow. I would just keep adjusting it till it works.

The counter heights in the pharmacy are made for standing
I wish this were true at my pharmacy. I mean, it is true enough I guess but it's an old indie designed for a specific (short) pharmacist to work at while standing. Anyone over 5'6" or so is uncomfortable.

Ok, as far as fashion and being seen with something like this in public....I'm getting google glasses vibes
1632765495180.png

Members don't see this ad :)
That’s great - I last night I ate 2 churros, 1/3 of a Greek cheese spiral, 1/2 tin of cheese balls, and a 1/2 bag of cheese fries. I drank some Gatorade to be healthy though (the electrolytes).

Today I’m kinda tired. I think a portable stool would be awesome.
Eating? What is that?

Eating? What is that?

I suppose, to you, it is - whatever you judge it to be.

To me - it’s “me time”. And I don’t hold back when it comes to me time.

At least I kept it healthy with Gatorade.

I suppose, to you, it is - whatever you judge it to be.

To me - it’s “me time”. And I don’t hold back when it comes to me time.

At least I kept it healthy with Gatorade.
Is Gatorade healthy? I thought it had a bunch of sugar?

• Haha
  • Hmm
Reactions: 2 users
Brawndo? Not sure if the reference to idiocracy is accidental or intentional here lol
lmao! I have never seen that movie but after watching this clip it’s definitely on my watchlist.

But yea - that’s what I was after. The electrolytes…. It’s just healthy. Who cares why.

Reactions: 1 users