I need to get some help/advice/tips/solutions to help me in MCAT. Appreciate very much

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Kimchi-angelx

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
I have taken 3 MCAT exams, dated 2/7/2014, 12/7/2014 and 7/8/2014. My scores are 22, 22 and 21 respectively. The break-downs of scores per section. according to (VR)|(PS)|(BS). are:

1) 08/07/2014:04|10|08

2) 07/12/2014:06|10|06

3) 07/02/2014:04|10|07

For the first test I did not study for it. The second one I only spent like 10 days studying and the last one I took about 3 weeks and 4 days to study. I did not study organic chemistry because I found that it is too hard to memorise all the reaction. So during all three tests I guess all the answers for organic chem passages in the BS section. I also have not done any practice exam sets.

Based on the scores per section above, can anyone advise me how to do well in MCAT? I understand that MCAT 2015 is different from the previous years, but when I bought the guide books, it seems that they just reshuffle the content from the previous years and of course there are some new stuff. So I guess your advice which is based on past year MCAT will still work in the new MCAT.

Members don't see this ad.

It seems like you don't really care. I would just give up.

:troll:
no,... I care. But I am not admitting in the coming year. I can only admit 3 years later, so the present score will not be valid by then Also the medical school that I apply to is outside of US and it does not consider how many MCAT attempts I have taken; they will just take the best one regardless of the attempts. So I am taking these three tests as a a gauge to see where is my level at the present moment. My strategy is to analyse my weaknesses first based on three attempts and zoom in on the weaknesses. I will need you help to analyse what is lacking based on the scores if possible. really thanx a lot