I transferred institutions. Send transcript requests for both universities? Or just the current one?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
D

deleted988786

Hello,
As I was filling out the AMCAS application, it generated 2 transcript requests: one for the old institution and 1 for the current one (i transferred). I wanted to verify that this correct and that I will have to send two transcripts to AMCAS.

From what I understand, I send the AMCAS transcript request PDF via email to the registrar and then they are in charge of sending them? :shrug:

Members don't see this ad.

You must have transcripts for every place you've attended. Whether or not your school uses electronic delivery or snail mail is school specific and you will have to figure this out.

Reactions: 1 user
Hello,
As I was filling out the AMCAS application, it generated 2 transcript requests: one for the old institution and 1 for the current one (i transferred). I wanted to verify that this correct and that I will have to send two transcripts to AMCAS.

From what I understand, I send the AMCAS transcript request PDF via email to the registrar and then they are in charge of sending them? :shrug:
I agree that both transcripts are required. Verification will not start until after both are received by AMCAS.

Reactions: 1 users