I want to get a scholarship, can you give me some advice?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

nongthikimngan

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi everyone!
I'm the 1st year medical student...
I really want to study abroad
But med scholarship is not really too much especially full/full-rided scholarship!
I'm Vietnamese :) My school is Hanoi Med Uni - the best med uni in my country!
I'm medical student of general practitioner (GP)
But, in my school, the scholarship is usually for students learning in French not have so much ones for one studying in English like me...
It's really hard to find one...
Then, because my family is just a normal one so I can't hv enough tuition fee and living fee to study abroad...
Get one med scholarship is my big dream. I believe that, it's the hope of many others too...
I really want to find a full/full-rided scholarship 'bout med to help my family not hv to pay tuition fee for me... I want to be independent... and hv a better chance to learn about modern med skills and be a good doctor then come back to my country and use my knowledge... more... I can help my family... :D
So... if you guy do know any med scholarship for global students, asia student, please tell me!!!
That's the chance not for me but for other asia med students...
Please help me...
If you can, could you mind to give me some advice to get it if you used to or currently get one!!!

Members don't see this ad.

Hi everyone!
I'm the 1st year medical student...
I really want to study abroad
But med scholarship is not really too much especially full/full-rided scholarship!
I'm Vietnamese :) My school is Hanoi Med Uni - the best med uni in my country!
I'm medical student of general practitioner (GP)
But, in my school, the scholarship is usually for students learning in French not have so much ones for one studying in English like me...
It's really hard to find one...
Then, because my family is just a normal one so I can't hv enough tuition fee and living fee to study abroad...
Get one med scholarship is my big dream. I believe that, it's the hope of many others too...
I really want to find a full/full-rided scholarship 'bout med to help my family not hv to pay tuition fee for me... I want to be independent... and hv a better chance to learn about modern med skills and be a good doctor then come back to my country and use my knowledge... more... I can help my family... :D
So... if you guy do know any med scholarship for global students, asia student, please tell me!!!
That's the chance not for me but for other asia med students...
Please help me...
If you can, could you mind to give me some advice to get it if you used to or currently get one!!!

For someone studying in English you might need better english skills.