IAUPR Supplemental

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

w.puggy

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
I decided to apply to IAUPR and I found the supplemental form online. But where do I send it to?

Thanks!

Members don't see this ad.

you send it to admissions..it should be on the supplemental form itself at the top of the instructions.

Members don't see this ad :)
Thanks, I found the supplemental application but I don't see any instructions on it.
To confirm, it's only this form along with a $31 payment sent directly to the admissions office?

http://www.optonet.inter.edu/docs/supplementary_app_form.pdf
I have the same question, I don't don't see any address or any instruction to send the fee for supplemental application. Please let me know if you happen to find any info. Thanks.

I have the same question, I don't don't see any address or any instruction to send the fee for supplemental application. Please let me know if you happen to find any info. Thanks.

I just sent an email to IAUPR. I'll let you know if they tell me where to send the supplemental application. Also, if you find out anything before I do, let me know! Thanks!

I just sent an email to IAUPR. I'll let you know if they tell me where to send the supplemental application. Also, if you find out anything before I do, let me know! Thanks!
I called them few times but they never pick up the phone such a horrible service. I'll let you know if I find out anything, thanks.

Hey everyone.

The school's address is towards the bottom of the page in the contact information.

The address is:

IAUPR School of Optometry
500 John Will Harris
Bayamón, PR 00957

I would put attention admissions on the envelope.

I called them few times but they never pick up the phone such a horrible service. I'll let you know if I find out anything, thanks.
The reason why you are having such a hard time finding info and getting in touch with them is because the school is run by incompetent buffoons. The reason they are dilebratly vague is because then they cannot be held accountable. They will accept you as long as you have a pulse and a 300 aa oat (or even a little below that), give you a sorry excuse of an education, and take your money. I wouldn't come here under any circumstances. The reason why this place gets terrible reviews is because it's a terrible school.

Reactions: 1 user