Idea: Let's compile a list of free resources for EPPP prep?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

getmeouttagradschool

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Psychology people: I think I have a really cool idea. It would be great to compile a list of free iTunes University courses applicable to the EPPP. Anything like that out there? Found this but I think it's a bit too broad... http://mastersinpsychologyguide.com/articles/awesome-free-online-psychology-courses-certificates

Would probably just need someone recently familiar with the exam to look over what's available. Seems like there are a lot of things available online that could make studying a lot easier (and less expensive)... what do you think?

Members don't see this ad.

Just a quick note to folks. Make sure you don't post any materials from Academic Review, Psychprep, etc on here. They are copyrighted and I don't think SDN wants to field any cease and desist letters.

Best bet for some of those, check with former interns and postdocs where you are training and see what may be available.

Reactions: 1 user
Yup, of course I don't mean copyrighted material. Talking about open-source stuff that's already available.