if mcw is one of your top choices, please state your reasons

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Thule

Membership Revoked
Removed
7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Thanx!

Members don't see this ad.

Are you an adcom? Why do you want me to tell you my personal reasons? How will that help me?

Reactions: 1 user
Are you an adcom? Why do you want me to tell you my personal reasons? How will that help me?

I'm thinking OP needs assistance writing his secondary.

Reactions: 2 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Write it yourself

Because I live next door. And because green is a nice color for a hospital logo.

MCW is one of my top choices but come on OP, you're not even trying... at least put some effort in before you try to mimic my feelings toward MCW.

Reactions: 1 users
Cause cheese is good? I heard MCW gives all of their students 4 years worth of cheese upon acceptance. But seriously OP how about you share your rationale for applying and I'm sure everyone here will be more then happy to rephrase it to sound nice :p

LOL
well he didn't even try to hide it

OP, it's hard to believe that by this time in college you still haven't learned that plagiarizing other people's ideas is not okay.

Reactions: 2 users
OP it's one thing to admit that you're struggling and ask for help. I bet a lot of people here would be glad to brainstorm with you.
But it's another to ask others to do your work for you, while trying to pretend that you're not.

"Why MCW?" is not a question on the secondary. I don't think anyone is plagiarizing. Anyway, the truth? They have stats close to mine and the location is a big enough city for my significant other to find a job, but not so big that we can't afford to live there or would have to share 200 square feet with our pets.

"Why MCW?" is not a question on the secondary. I don't think anyone is plagiarizing. Anyway, the truth? They have stats close to mine and the location is a big enough city for my significant other to find a job, but not so big that we can't afford to live there or would have to share 200 square feet with our pets.
The first question sort of is.