I'm an incoming MS1---ask me anything!!

DoctorDude7

Membership Revoked
Removed
7+ Year Member
Reaction score
I was recently accepted to medical school and I just want to give back to the sdn community, especially hSDN. So please, ask me any questions you may have about applications, MCAT, gpa, extracurriculars, etc.

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
I was recently accepted to medical school and I just want to give back to the sdn community, especially hSDN. So please, ask me any questions you may have about applications, MCAT, gpa, extracurriculars, etc.

What were your stats for applying to med schools?

What was your major?

What would you say if the biggest thing to stress to do in college?

Any advice to an incoming freshman?

Thanks so much for doing this! I'm sure a lot of people are curious about the admission process and undergrad.

Why did you post in one thread that you were accepted to Penn, and in another that it was Drexel and PCOM?

Why did you claim to have a LizzyM of 56, which would be near-certainly lethal at all medical schools?

Why did you post in the Panic Thread gloating about your supposed acceptances?

Will you explain all of these apparent acts of trolling before you mislead some unfortunate high schoolers?

Reactions: 1 users
Members don't see this ad :)

What advice would you give to a premed student?
What was the biggest struggle in getting into med school?
What advice would you give someone with low MCAT + GPA?

Why did you post in one thread that you were accepted to Penn, and in another that it was Drexel and PCOM?

Why did you claim to have a LizzyM of 56, which would be near-certainly lethal at all medical schools?

Why did you post in the Panic Thread gloating about your supposed acceptances?

Will you explain all of these apparent acts of trolling before you mislead some unfortunate high schoolers?

1. What seems to be the problem, officer?
2.I miscalculated it, it's actually a 76.
3. I was excited and made a post, I didn't mean to offend.
4. Just because you're jealous doesn't mean you have to accuse me of trolling. Haters gonna hate.

High school SDNers: If @DoctorDude7 does ever provide you with advice, take it with a big ol' grain of salt. After fewer than a dozen posts, he has already been called a troll more than once on the pre-allopathic side of things. His response above does not clear up his misstatements.

My advice to you: Don't listen to people who have a brief and checkered posting history.

Edit:
18j49tap7ym2ojpg.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: 2 users