I'm posting from UHCO!

This forum made possible through the generous support of
SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

HighlyFanatic

sup?
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
hey everyone, pics are on the way :cool: so far so good... (cpw, is sitting rite beside me) :laugh:

btw, Texas is so friggin warm...i feel like im in a sauna with a parka on.

Members don't see this ad.

Best of luck in Htown!! Enjoy the weather while you can cuz i'm freezing my ... well, it's really cold in Ontario right now!

:laugh:

Hi HF in Houston! :D Enjoy some interview butt-kickin'! (...and enjoy some warm weather for your fellow SDNers in the frigid north!)

:clap:

Members don't see this ad :)
I bet your favorite part of the day was watching the videos this morning!

I completely forgot that cpw said you were in town for an interview until the end of lab. I don't check sdn as often as I should. If you'd like some transportation during your stay in Houston, please let me know. People like to spend some time at the Galleria, Rice Village, IMAX, museum etc. Also, many students live around the medical center if you want to see some apartments.

Hema

Thx r_salis! i was a bit nervous but it was quite laid back. i'll enjoy the weather for "y'all" :laugh:

hema, thanks for the offer! driving in houston is confusing, hehe.
Highlights of the day: the videos were hilarious... the best line "Phil! blind people are not deaf;" watching christine undergo hostage negotiations ;) and lunch/mini-college tour :D

but so far ive been lucky enough to see most of the places...i have to spend the next two days with the family. but it was good to see all the optometry students hangout, u guys are one big family *grouphug*

Originally posted by silverandblack
Best of luck in Htown!! Enjoy the weather while you can cuz i'm freezing my ... well, it's really cold in Ontario right now!

:laugh:

dont worry i'll be back in miserable E-town weather in no time :( +pissed+

Hey HF, do you have any pictures of UHCO to post? I'd love to see em!!:thumbup:

silverandblack