Improving PS in a month

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

jpmiz

M4
7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi everyone. So I mostly finished content review, and I'll admit I kind of flaked out on doing all the practice questions that I should have been doing. I took AAMC 3 and got a 22 on it with a breakdown of 5/10/7 which is really disappointing =( I wanted to take the MCAT on Oct.25 but I'm not sure if a month and a half is enough to bring up PS and BS. Is it doable to get them to at least a 9?

Members don't see this ad.

Hi everyone. So I mostly finished content review, and I'll admit I kind of flaked out on doing all the practice questions that I should have been doing. I took AAMC 3 and got a 22 on it with a breakdown of 5/10/7 which is really disappointing =( I wanted to take the MCAT on Oct.25 but I'm not sure if a month and a half is enough to bring up PS and BS. Is it doable to get them to at least a 9?

This is your problem.

Don't consider yourself "mostly finished [with] content review" until you've done the practice questions.

If you can finish that stuff in a month, then don't reschedule. This is doable but hard. I'd probably reschedule.

Alright thanks! I think I will push my test date back and try finish the practice questions.