In need of help I am in deep deep pain

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Status
Not open for further replies.

jasongrk2011

Membership Revoked
Removed
10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Please help me this problem has been causing me to not leave my bed all day and causes me immeasurable pain.My mind gives me excuse for not doing what I want to do and causes me to lay in my bed all day or refrain from doing certain things .It started in 2007 and slowly there was more and more things I couldn't do. At times the only things that it allowed me to do were stay on my bed all day/do chores. At times it was more about what not to do based on certain situations. I've tried to go against it to no avail.
If I listen to my mind and I don't do what I want to do, I will eventually get certain positive thoughts/things happen to me that wouldn't if I did what I wanted to do
If I listen to my mind ,and I don't do what I want, I will preserve positive thoughts about good memories and I will relive those positive memories, if I do what I want it will temporarily ruin those positive memories
if I DONT listen to my mind and if I do what I want, It will cause people from being born, sports results to be effected a la butterfly effect which causes me tension since I wouldn't want to effect sports results or births, however if I listen to my mind and I don't do what I want to do this won't happen
If I don't listen to my mind and If I do what I want, my past memories will be ruined by me not living up to them
If I don't listen to my mind and if I do what I want, things my mind will twist things people say and cause me to doubt things I know are true (things which if I think are not true cause me tension and depression etc)However this will not happen if I listen to my mind and don't do what I want to do
I was doing some creative stuff and my mind basically made me refrain from doing anything that i wanted because it would ruin my creative flow
all of these will are reasons and more would cause me to feel depressed, eventually the depression would go away and it will be like I was never depressed in the first place. I need a medication/techniques to beat this once and for all.

Members don't see this ad.

Hey there. This thread will surely be closed soon by an admin because it is against this board policy to get into counseling/therapy/medical advice. Perhaps try a local crisis line for guidance.

Status
Not open for further replies.