In-state still waiting for Penn?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

PAThbrd

LA Surgery Resident
Moderator Emeritus
10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey all,
I was wondering if any in-state applicants are still waiting to hear from Penn like me :) Or, has anyone heard from Penn since their initial wave of interview invites that were posted about right before Christmas? Just curious, I feel my state school has forgotten me :(

Best of luck!

Members don't see this ad.

PAThbrd said:
Hey all,
I was wondering if any in-state applicants are still waiting to hear from Penn like me :) Or, has anyone heard from Penn since their initial wave of interview invites that were posted about right before Christmas? Just curious, I feel my state school has forgotten me :(

Best of luck!

PATHbrd,
I interviewed at Penn today...I believe they are doing the friday interviews every week and taking off for their spring break, so that leads them into March (I think). I think there's still a bit of time and no need to be worried yet. Good luck!

I'm still stalking my mailbox waiting to hear from Penn. Has anyone that interviewed been accepted?

Members don't see this ad :)
Judging by his AIM profile, an in-state friend of mine has been accepted and will likely attend Penn. I'm a MD resident and still have not heard anything from them.

I interviewed Friday, and got the phone call tonight. I am also an in-state resident.

AbbeyRoad said:
I interviewed Friday, and got the phone call tonight. I am also an in-state resident.
Congrats Abbey, that's great! Now you know that no matter what you will be on your way to becoming a VMD or DVM by fall. Best of luck and I hope I wil be joining you at Penn.

I guess I'm just terribly impatient :) Got my interview invite today. Im scheduled for Feb 10th. It sounds like this is the interview day for equine/large animal people as its all day (9-5) and includes going out to the New Bolton Center... Very excited, especially since it means I'll get to spend a few days at home :D

Best of luck all!

Congrats! I have a friend who is also going for Large Animal and will be interviewing with you at New Bolton. I wish you both the best of luck! Now I understand why they grouped the small animal/large animal people together.

Hey all,

Best of luck!
@DVMDream , in 2006 they started worrying about penn in january, so maybe we are lucky.

Reactions: 1 users
SOV, you have WAY too much time on your hands. Get a hobby.

Reactions: 2 users