Indiana University Class of 2028 Interview/Acceptance Thread

Rejected :D OOS (IL) 22 AA, 3.8 gpa; no interview

already accepted somewhere so lol good luck to everyone!

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Care
Reactions: 1 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Rejected via email. No interview OOS. Accepted to other schools, good luck to all!

Reactions: 1 user
Anyone who had an interview, still waiting too?

Last edited:
Members don't see this ad :)
waitlisted 2:53pm EST dec 15.

for those who were waitlisted, please post in here when you get off the waitlist or hear of any movement :)

• Care
Reactions: 2 users
Hello to the future Class of 2028 at IUSD! My name is Lindsay and I am in the IUSD Class of 2026 — I want to invite you to join your official class GroupMe so you can start connecting with your future classmates.

Please join the IUSD Class of 2028 GroupMe: You're invited to my new group 'IUSD Class of 2028' on GroupMe. Click here to join: GroupMe

Please only join if you are accepted AND committed to attending IUSD. Thank you!

Last edited:
i just saw someone get off the waitlist on facebook! 🤞🏻 hoping for a call! Good luck everyone! ❤️

Also got accepted off the waitlist yesterday! Received the email at 10:30 am, interviewed in October, in state.

Reactions: 3 users
If you don’t mind can you share your stats?
Sure thing! I’m a reapplicant this year, Indiana resident, 3.7 GPA and 20 AA. I’ve been working as a DA for the last 2 years and have around 150 hours shadowing different specialties.

After looking at last years SDN it seems like jan 18 is the last date they accept in-state students from the waitlist. Can anyone confirm this?

what is the deadline for accepting the offer?

Did anyone on the waitlist receive an email today asking if they wish to remain on the waitlist?

For those of you that replied back to the waitlist interest email yesterday, did you also not get a confirmation back? I feel like usually there would've been an email responding back saying okay and thank you for responding.

For those of you that replied back to the waitlist interest email yesterday, did you also not get a confirmation back? I feel like usually there would've been an email responding back saying okay and thank you for responding.

I did not get a response back and I emailed yesterday. Last time when they asked to reply for interest in waitlist, there was a confirmation email.

I never received the email
I would make sure to check your spam folder because I don’t think it was selective. Did you make sure to accept the waitlist offer back in December? If not I’m afraid that could be a factor that they assumed you were not interested in their school anymore.

I would make sure to check your spam folder because I don’t think it was selective. Did you make sure to accept the waitlist offer back in December? If not I’m afraid that could be a factor that they assumed you were not interested in their school anymore.
I am not sure about that. I accepted my waitlist position and got an email back with the confirmation, and I did not received that email Monday. :(

I am not sure about that. I accepted my waitlist position and got an email back with the confirmation, and I did not received that email Monday. :(
Likewise, I’m sure it’s coming though, I remember getting that email last year two or three times while waiting on the waitlist, so I wouldn’t worry, just have patience for now. If nothing after a week, then maybe wouldn’t hurt to call

Yes I received the confirmation for the waitlist as well