Infowars???

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

erg923

Regional Clinical Officer, Centene Corporation
Account on Hold
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Had patient that kept talking about this today. Never heard of it (I have really stayed out of political/election stuff this year cause its all so gross to me).

Spent some time on its youtube channel watching a few videos this afternoon. So far as I can tell, all "staff" or "anchors" (or whatever they are) in this organization seem highly mentally aberrant. Did a paranoid personality disorder club get together and form some types of faux news org or something? And then I look through the archives and see my teenage angst hero Billy Corgan on here actin' a fool!

Seriously, what the **** is going on here?

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
You said it...politics right now are gross. I'm surprised we haven't gotten into a twitter battle here on SDN. So much misinformation and the sheep are following the misinformation in flocks.

Can't wait until election day: Nov. 28th (per Trump). Ha.

Members don't see this ad :)
You must be part of the NEW WORLD ORDER!!!

j/k

I apply what we know about the personality constellation that leads to susceptibility in conspiracy theories.

I've heard of IW in passing, though I get it confused with the 50,000 other websites out there that all sound the same. InfoGraphs, BuzzFeed, etc.

I heard something about Obama smelling himself to see if he smelled like sulfur (because demons smell like sulfur?).

Why do we need more conspiracy theories when we have so many TRUE theories about all of the bad stuff happening out there…?

Thw whole thing reminds me of this scene. Especailly when his brother casually says: "what are ya, nuts?"lol

Sadly, they are not that only ones.

You could call up the French PM, rant about a Biblical prophesy as a reason for support of an invasion, causing the French PM to seek an emergency theological consult in the middle of the night..... Perhaps the only time a theologian has been woken up in the middle of the night on a matter of national security.

http://www.cleveland.com/opinion/index.ssf/2009/08/agog_over_bushs_comments_on_go.html