Intervertebral soft tissues

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Spaka

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I apology that I am disturbing you but I need a piece of advice.
After my growth to the height was finished, some difficulties began like a blocked breast backbone (lungs spasm and unability to breathe freely, after a violent unblocking there was a crackling in the backbone and the lungs released) and a neck backbone started to block too (pins and needles in the
limbs, muscles pain, spasms, everlasting pain of the head, teeth and eyes with a delayed perceivement of movement).
Also jaw joints had subluxed themselves, the worse is the left one (some doctors spoke about the enlarging of soft tissues, probably discs or simply gristles).
I have uploaded here a couple of CT images with contrast, but I was said that a better method to view intervertebral discs is a MRI.
Please could you take a look at the images and could you tell if the intervertebrael discs and soft tissues in my neck backbone can press on some nerves or not? Thank you.
PS: I can pass you a link to the entire CT uploaded to my web site + MRI of jaw joins.

0030033ps5.gif
0070044bx3.gif
0070050yi9.gif
0070051ij9.gif
0070054ch5.gif
0070056yj3.gif
0070057pb0.gif
0080041aj3.gif
0080042wd5.gif
0080043qj0.gif

Members don't see this ad.

Sorry about your problem but by joining this site, you agreed to the terms of service. Seeking medical advice is a violation of the T.O.S.

Do not seek medical advice on this website!

Status
Not open for further replies.