Interview A Vet Student

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Kitkatlia

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hello! My name is Lia. I am a senior and an English major. I am interested in applying for a vet school and because of that, my senior capstone requires me to interview someone who was an English major that went to vet school. Is anyone interested in letting me interview them?

Members don't see this ad.

@WildZoo I think it's your time to shine ;)
Well I'm not quite a vet student yet haha.
@Kitkatlia if you can interview someone who is an English major and just got accepted to vet school then I'm your girl, but it sounds like you wanted someone who was actually attending vet school already.

Members don't see this ad :)
I know someone who was getting a master's in English Lit of some sort and then dropped everything, did science pre-reqs, and went to vet school. She is a fellow 4th year. If no one fits the mold here on SDN (not sure if someone will or not) I could potentially lure her back into activity for an interview.

I know someone who was getting a master's in English Lit of some sort and then dropped everything, did science pre-reqs, and went to vet school. She is a fellow 4th year. If no one fits the mold here on SDN (not sure if someone will or not) I could potentially lure her back into activity for an interview.

Thank you everyone! @WildZoo, do you mind if I send you a message about the interview?