Interview = Acceptance?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

RaiderNation

Recently Reinstated
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
How many of you were interviewed and then not accepted at a certain school? On the average, how many applicants are interviewed compared to accepted? How long does it take for a school to accept you after the interview?

Members don't see this ad.

RaiderNation said:
How many of you were interviewed and then not accepted at a certain school? On the average, how many applicants are interviewed compared to accepted? How long does it take for a school to accept you after the interview?

This completely depends on the school.

At DMU, they won't invite you unless they are interested in you. However, that doesn't mean you're in. I actually participate in some of the interviews. In the last interviews that I participated in, some were accepted, while others were not. They let you know in the next week. When I inteviewed in 2003, CCPM let me know while I was there. Every program is different.

I was told after myinterview that I was eligible for a scholarship which meant to me I was in.

This was confirmed by a phone call later in the same week.

Depends where you interview. Everywhere is different.