Interview After Acceptance?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

gottam

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
I accepted Louisville's offer in December, but I was just extended an interview at SIU, my state school and by FAR my cheapest option (~100k cheaper than Louisville). Does SIU know that I already accepted another offer? If I go to this interview, does Louisville find out? Is there any reason not to go to this interview?

I'm sure it's been answered, but I couldn't find it with the search engine. Thanks for any responses

Members don't see this ad.

Thanks, so should I tell SIU I've already accepted another offer at the interview? At the other two interviews they both asked where else I applied and interviewed, so I'd think that would come up

Members don't see this ad :)
I would tell them you accepted an offer but would accept an offer immediately if they extended it at SIU. Explain how you like the school and the financial implications.

No reason to hide it. Its almost April already.

Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile app

Reactions: 1 user
I accepted Louisville's offer in December, but I was just extended an interview at SIU, my state school and by FAR my cheapest option (~100k cheaper than Louisville). Does SIU know that I already accepted another offer? If I go to this interview, does Louisville find out? Is there any reason not to go to this interview?

I'm sure it's been answered, but I couldn't find it with the search engine. Thanks for any responses

PM'd you