Interview at Midwestern AZ

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

PTapplicant

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Anybody already interview at Midwestern in Glendale Arizona? What is the setting of the interview? How many people are interviewed at once? Any insight would be wonderful :)

Members don't see this ad.

hello,

MWU approved my app for review on 10/3. Do you know how long the typical turnout is for MWU to provde applicants with either a declination or invitation for an interview? I am aware that many of you are attending the 10/25 interview and was just curious if there is a possibility I may be invited to attend that date as well.

I applied to Midwestern last cycle and I was not interviewed until 4/2. I was invited to interview in February.

Members don't see this ad :)
My app was mailed Sept 24 and I was emailed about an interview on the 25th. I think that date may be full but I know they typically have a lot of rounds of interviews.

Called MWU and they have informed me that I have been placed on the interview wait list. Do people get pulled out of that waitlist?