interview deadline

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

sharg

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
When should one be worried about not getting enough interviews. I have only 3 inteviews and I'm getting a little worried.

Members don't see this ad.

This is my concern as well. I am IMG and have got 4 interviews in neurology so far and applied for 33 programs. I am getting worried. does any body know the time frame of getting interviews? Thanks.

Members don't see this ad :)
I'm an osteopathic student and I applied to programs in California and NY near Manhattan only because I'm getting married and those are the only places my fiancee can work. I'm wondering if I should try to apply to some IM programs for backup at this point since I only have 3 interviews for Neurology and while I love Neurology, I love living with my finacee more and don't want to do long distance. So, are most programs done giving invitations to interview?

I'm an osteopathic student and I applied to programs in California and NY near Manhattan only because I'm getting married and those are the only places my fiancee can work. I'm wondering if I should try to apply to some IM programs for backup at this point since I only have 3 interviews for Neurology and while I love Neurology, I love living with my finacee more and don't want to do long distance. So, are most programs done giving invitations to interview?

Guess U could always call the program and find out ur fate.....:oops::)

for some reason it's been pretty quiet lately. I've received some interviews earlier but haven't heard much since the first week of October, as you can prolly tell the list for interview invites has been growing slower for these past 2 weeks :luck:

You could wait a few more weeks and then email some PDs of places you are interested in and remind them of your interest and that you would be an asset to their program.

Keep in mind that some programs wait until the dean's letters are released before sending out some or all of their interview invitations. That's what, November 1? So if a program hasn't sent out invitations by now, they are probably waiting until then.