Interview Invites 2015!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

jkminz

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi!

I'm so excited, received my first interview invite today!! :) Also got another email saying that they have received my application and will be sending out invites by the end of January 21st. I'm still waiting to hear from my top choice :happy:.

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 3 users
congratulations! who sent out invites this early?

Wow. They're not messing around this year.

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
I also got my first interview invite yesterday! What a pleasant surprise :D

Reactions: 2 users
+1! MedStar Washington

Oh man, it's starting. Did you guys submit applications relatively early?

Has anyone heard anything from any of the VAs?

Does anyone know if Miami VA deadline was January 5th as stated on their website or January 10?

Does anyone know if Miami VA deadline was January 5th as stated on their website or January 10?

I would just go by what it says in Phorcas. Another VA had conflicting deadlines like that and I think the Phorcas one ended up being correct.

I just received my first invite as well :)

Members don't see this ad :)
Wow! Congratulations :) I am still waiting on mine. Anybody got invites from NC programs?? I did get a little anxious this week. Keeping my fingers crossed :)

Oh BTW are they calling to invite or sending out emails??

Every invite (and rejection) I received last year was via email.
For those people who haven't heard anything yet, I wouldn't worry. A lot of deadlines just passed this week and it is still very early!

wow - that is early - we haven't even met to decide who we are going to invite - our invites will go out later next week

We started sending out invites.

Reactions: 1 users
Got my first invite last night, and it was from a program I loved but thought I had no chance at! :heckyeah:

Reactions: 1 users
So anyone using gmail as their contact email should beware. Two of my invites went to the spam folder rather than my inbox. Weird.

first rejection e-mail this morning ughhhh :-(

Got a Skype interview invite last Wednesday, and an onsite interview today! Hopefully they keep coming! I was afraid I wouldn't get any.

Last edited:
NMH said they will decide by jan 18. haven't heard from any others.

I've heard from Nebraska Medicine and University of Alabama at Birmingham

you heard back from Chicago programs?

no, all milwaukee programs. I only applied to 2 chicago programs, which was Northshore and NMH, and I think they send out invites later than some of the other chicago programs. just thought I'd see if anyone got anything yet. crossing my fingers that I'll hear back soon either way! :xf::)

My student was invited to interview at NorthShore

Just got my first interview yesterday!

Btw they called, and the RPD told me there was an error with my voicemail. So heads up, make sure to test your voicemail a few times!

I got my first interview for Pacific University! Anyone else got an interview for January 31st?

Has anyone heard anything from programs in Atlanta or Memphis area yet?

This waiting game is killing me. ...... :dead:

Reactions: 5 users
This waiting game is killing me. ...... :dead:
whatever is meant to happen will happen. life always works out in its own mysterious and magical way. just breathe.

anyone else find themselves being really awkward when someone calls you for an interview invite? :eek: