Interview Prep & Sample Questions

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

NimbusC

Ph.D. in Bio ☑ ; Next, Penn Vet (c/o 2023)
7+ Year Member
Reaction score
I'm having a bit of trouble locating relatively recent interview question threads (i.e. from 2014 or 2015) ....could anyone post any particular threads below if I've missed them or list some questions you were asked below?

I have an interview at the end of the month at Western.

Thanks all and good luck!!

[If there are a substantial number of previously listed threads I should check out then I will delete this post]

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
The link ashgirl gave you is great. I used it last year and majority of the questions I was asked in my interviews, I had seen on that list previously.

I'm having a bit of trouble locating relatively recent interview question threads (i.e. from 2014 or 2015) ....could anyone post any particular threads below if I've missed them or list some questions you were asked below? I have an interview at the end of the month at Western. Thanks all and good luck!! [If there are a substantial number of previously listed threads I should check out then I will delete this post]