Interview Questions! (Albert Einstein and others)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Premed2003

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
I got an interview invite from Albert Einstein. I'm excited, but also nervous. It's going to be my first interview and I don't know what to expect!

Could people who have previously interviewed (at Albert Einstein or elsewhere) please post what to expect? Please post all of the questions you remember.

This would be a great thread and alternative to interviewfeedback since that site doesn't work. Please post all of the interview questions you can remember.
Thanks!!

Members don't see this ad.

Already? When did you send in the secondary?

Congrats!

At most interviews, expect to be asked questions about you. Know your application, and know yourself. Also, learn a bit about the school before you interview. Other than that, you can't really foresee any curveball questions that you may be asked, so just try to answer thoughtfully and honestly. At my AECOM interview, I was asked about stem cell research (and this was before it became a national issue). I knew next to nothing about the topic, so I bumbled my way through it and still got accepted. Best of luck to you!

Members don't see this ad :)
I interviewed at Einstein last year and was reinvited this year before I got pulled from the Stony Brook list today. Einstein is really conversational. In fact, from what I have experienced and heard, they go out of their way to make it low-stress. Just know yourself and be prepared to talk about what you included in your app... that's really all I can say. Good luck, it really is a fantastic school.

I'm pressed for time, as I should be leaving for work right now. However, my interview at AE was extremely laid-back and conversational. I basically talked about me, NY, my background and just life in general. I didn't have any "hard questions" as my interviewer was just trying to figure out the horrible AMCAS printout and we were talking about my year off. Good luck and feel free to PM before you interview.

P.S. I was offered an interview there a year ago a week from today :) Also, don't expect to be wined and dined at your interview experience. AE is not about the whole let's get them to come here. But, I was used to that from undergrad.