Interview Swap Thread 2012-2013

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
successfully swapped...

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
Duke rad onc

Have: 12/14/2012
Want: 1/4/2013

If anyone has the 1/4 date and would be willing to switch, I would be oh so grateful!! Lots of karma will come your way! :).

Please email me at [email protected]

I have UNC on 12/7, and am hoping to trade with someone for 12/10. If anyone can accommodate this, it would be very much appreciated! Thanks!

Members don't see this ad :)
Haven't had much luck with this thread, but maybe someone would be more willing to switch if there was a date I could help you resolve at a different school?

Dates I'm looking for:
Hopkins: December 8th or January 7th
UMich: November 30th
UMD: December 7th
UTSW: December 15th

Dates I could potentially offer you:
Stanford December 11th
Fox Chase December 10th

Another one who would love to switch Hopkins interview date. I have 1/12 and would trade for either 12/8 or 1/7. Thanks for considering, PM me if interested or email [email protected].

Have: 1/12
Need: 1/5

If there is any way you could possibly accommodate this trade, I would really appreciate it. Please PM me, and we can discuss dates that you might need for other programs as well.

Hey all,

I have 1/7 for UC Irvine, and am looking for any of the following days (in order of preference):

12/17, 12/10, 1/28, 2/4

If any of you are able to trade, I would very much appreciate it and of course would be willing to try and fulfill any requests you may have! Thanks :)

Hey All,
I have an interview conflict with my Stanford interview. Any of you willing to switch?

I need to get the Jan 16 date but it's full. Let me know if you can switch with me and you can have your choice of either Dec 11 or Jan 10.

Thanks!

I have Louisville on 1/11 and would like to swap for 12/14.

I have USC on 1/9 and would like to swap for 12/12.

PM me if you're interested and we can wait for the rad onc coordinators to return after thanksgiving together.

Anyone like to swap Univ of Washington 12/11 interview for my 12/6 AM?

Members don't see this ad :)
UCLA Switch (one last try)

I have Jan 11th and want to switch to January 4th. Please let me know if this would work via PM. Thanks!

If anyone interviewing at Maryland on 12/7 can switch to 12/14, I would really appreciate it. If anyone is willing to switch dates, please let me know via PM. Thanks!

anyone interviewing at thomas jefferson with a date other than 12/7 like to trade with me?

UCSD: I have 1/18 and am hoping for 12/17. Please shoot me a pm if you are able to swap with me!

Still looking for someone who can switch dates at Yale.
Have: 12/13
Would switch to: 12/06 or 01/10
PM if you can, Thanks

Would really appreciate if anybody would be willing to switch interview dates for Emory. Please let me know via PM. Thanks!

Have: 1/8
Want: 1/29 OR 1/3

Hi all, I would be infinitely grateful if someone were willing to switch MUSC dates with me...

Have: December 13
Want: January 8

Last edited:
Anyone with Cleveland Clinic want to switch with me?

I have 1/7 and am looking for 1/28

Anyone with Boston University on 12/20 want to switch with me?

I have interview at UMC on 12/14, but would prefer 1/4. I know this is kind short notice...but if anyone's willing to swap with me, it would be really appreciated.

Have Louisville on 12/14, would like to swap for 1/11. If anyone is interested, please send me a PM.

Hey all,

I have MCW on 1/4/13
Would like to switch to either December date (12/11 or 12/17). Please PM me if you're willing to help with this. Thanks!

Does anyone know if there is a Tufts date besides 1/11?

Have UTMB 1/10 and looking for 2/07.

Have OHSU 1/09 and looking for either 1/30 or 2/06.

Please PM me if you would like to switch.
Thanks!

Have 1/14 would like to swap for 1/4 PM me if interested!