Interviews Week of 10/3

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

scneuro

15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I know it's a little early (ab. 2 weeks early) to start this thread, but I was wondering who else has interviews scheduled for the week of October 3rd.

I myself will be at Virginia Commonwealth on the 4th, anyone joining me?

Members don't see this ad.

I'm interviewing at Pitt on Oct. 7th!

Members don't see this ad :)
Penn State, still don't know how I'm getting there.

Apparition said:

Where are you coming from? To get to Richmond, I'm actually thinking about driving from Albany,NY to Philly to catch a cheaper flight for ab. 100 otherwise, out of Albany it's costing 430dollars for flight alone!

Apparition said:

I just made my reservations in Hershey, at the Comfort Inn (based on sdn feedback). They have a really good rate (make sure to ask for the discount for people interviewing at Penn State College of Medicine), and a shuttle that takes you to the school. As far as getting there, I'm driving, so I don't have much advice, sorry.

Hopkins 9/23 brawr!

tigress said:
I just made my reservations in Hershey, at the Comfort Inn (based on sdn feedback). They have a really good rate (make sure to ask for the discount for people interviewing at Penn State College of Medicine), and a shuttle that takes you to the school. As far as getting there, I'm driving, so I don't have much advice, sorry.

Thanks for the info! Comfort Inn it is.

Medical University of ohio on october 3rd!! :)

University of Michigan October 6th!

Indiana on October 5th! Woohoo!

Georgetown on the 7th! will any of you be there?

UMASS Oct 5th! My first interview!

Members don't see this ad :)
VCU on 10/10

University of Iowa, Carver on 10/07, still have no idea how I'm getting there yet! Hope they get back to me quickly on the student host situation.

NYU on 10-3. Soooo excited!!!

loyola on the 7th :D

VCU 10/6
My first MD interview. Just found out today.

Pitt on October 3rd
Penn State on October 5th

It's been a busy few weeks...

Jim

Wake Forest on Friday Oct 7! Anyone else?

UT Houston Oct. 7. It's my first interview!

chaeymaey said:
UT Houston Oct. 7. It's my first interview!

nice chaey. glad to hear you got one. hopefully i will soon too.
-mota