Intro to Audiology this summer

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

KingdomForHorse

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Intro to Audiology is the last prerequisite for SLP that I have to take, and I will be beginning my masters degree this fall. The school where I have been taking my prerequisites had planned to offer it this summer, but changed their plans when one of their faculty members left. I live in the North-east quadrant of the U.S. Anywhere in that region will do, since I'm willing to sublet or live on campus for the duration of the one summer course. Do any of you know which universities are offering undergraduate Intro to Audiology this summer?

Members don't see this ad.

Emerson should offer it and I know that MGH Institute definitely will.

I'm taking the Intro to Audiology class at Boston University from May 20th to June 26th. However, I think Emerson is probably your cheapest choice out of the 3 mentioned so far (Emerson, MGH, Boston University). My current job pays for my classes at BU.

Thanks both of you, but I'll be taking the course at Hofstra University, which is much closer to where I currently live. The course goes from May 21st to June 24th, in case anyone else needs to know about it. It still has 14 openings.