introducing myself...please do the same! :)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

pinkzebra

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
hi everyone, i am brand new here and wanted to introduce myself.

i just graduated with my BS in biotechnology this past may and am currently working as a research assistant in type I diabetes stem cell research. i completed all my pre-reqs for med school while in undergrad - right now i am getting my masters in psych kind of "for fun" because my work pays for 95% of any degree through its institution. i chose psych bc i was always interested in it as an undergrad but never had the time to take any courses in it.

i plan to apply to medical school for entrance during the fall of 2013 - i am non-trad because i have a husband and an almost 6 year old daughter. we are pretty young parents!

these next two years will be spent conquering the MCAT :)xf:) and finishing my psych masters. i am in the boston area so i am aiming for Tufts or BU. UMASS Worcester is a little far from us, so itd be tough to swing, but i would also apply there as well.

please introduce yourself, too! :)

Members don't see this ad.

Just wanted to say good luck on your studies for the MCAT :) Please focus, concentrate, put all your effort and mind for the exam!!! Good luck again :thumbup: