Introduction...

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

AsianPersuasion

10+ Year Member
Reaction score

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
NOBODY_CARES_by_AquaticFishy.png

Members don't see this ad :)
Hello I thought since Im gonna be here FOREVER!!! YES! FOREVER!!! ....ok ill stop.....

I'd like to introduce myself. My name is Rainer :cool: no not reindeer....
Im 18, living in the northeast with 3 ft of snow and a bunch of bob cats around my house :D

senior in High school, Technically not a "pre med" yet until this fall of 2011 :cool: or at least up until I get a decent grade in org chem and physics eyy haha jk

I am positive that becoming a doctor is what I want to do. Im currently a CNA, Home health aid and Direct support professional. I work partime as a day hab assistant in a mentally challenge facility assisting with physical therapy, speech therapy, fine motor skills and social skills.

after getting a taste of different field in the ever growing field of health care ( of course I should do more to make sure), I am certain that I made the right decision in choosing medicine.

hobbies: I enjoy neo-classical music, synth pop, 80's, electronica, house, danced etc oh and abit of country...not a fan of little weezy(?) or any of that nature ( NERD ALERT!! :D), I like to read especially British, French and chinese literature I love flaubert!!, I play chess ( im telling you....I am nerdy!!!) rock climbing, swimming, hiking, and go on random adventures with my friends :laugh:

I enjoy meeting new people, Im not afraid of alittle challenge. I seem to be having alot of energy so i don't need coffee :D
I have a great support system of family, and a select few friends who I can always count on.

ummm.......uh Ill add more when I can think of some more!!

oh and I love sushi :D buy me sushi and fried Ice cream and you will have your self a new friend ..

P.S don't be offended by my user name, its a joke :smuggrin:

Me reading this:

facepalm8bu0ph9%255B1%255D.jpg

I can tell you will enjoy all of the med school pre req classes. They are filled with happy, positive people like you. :luck::luck::xf:

Over-optimistic much?

Over? no, I don't think so. I believe in life you gotta be optimistic and willing to look at different roots. sometimes things don't always go your way so you gotta fine something els.

If you can't go by the front door, try the side door :D

Creative trolling. Otherwise, you're the single most annoying person I've ever met.

You guys play nice... You’re just jealous because you have made it to the realization that this path is not all rainbows and butterflies... Kind of nice to see what I was like in the beginning. :rolleyes:

hey jack,

why were you pretending to be a girl a few hours ago?

You guys play nice... You’re just jealous because you have made it to the realization that this path is not all rainbows and butterflies... Kind of nice to see what I was like in the beginning. :rolleyes:

maybe some of us do realize it, but instead of embracing the future we embrace today. :) careful planning and many research can help to ease the process alittle. do the best today so that the doors of tomorrow will open.
because im a happy go lucky kid, doesn't mean I don't focus on my study or understand the rigor of the journey :)

its nice to know you were happy in the beginning too. Btw congrats on getting accepted. I bet it took alot of hard work and dedications :)

Hello friends...
I am ortonstarus I am new for join this community and I am very glad to participate in this community. I want to introduce my self for getting some good thoughts and also sharing some new ideas about banking loan. I always prefer to know some best information about loan.

Loans: get as much as possible at the absolute highest rate possible. If they offer you 10% interest say no, bigger is always better in USA. Ask for 30%.

Also, forget the bank. Go get as many cash advances as possible.