Is 2 months enough to study for MCAT?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Nina2006

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi y'all!!

I've been so consumed with gettin a perfect GPA, I have't spent much needed time studying for MCAT. I'm done with spring semester and ready to take the Kaplan MCAT prep, doing some summer volunteer research too. My question is has anyone here studied for such a short time and got good a MCAT score?
I'm kinda losing that drive thinking it's too late for me now. What do you think?
Thanks

Members don't see this ad.

Hi y'all!!

I've been so consumed with gettin a perfect GPA, I have't spent much needed time studying for MCAT. I'm done with spring semester and ready to take the Kaplan MCAT prep, doing some summer volunteer research too. My question is has anyone here studied for such a short time and got good a MCAT score?
I'm kinda losing that drive thinking it's too late for me now. What do you think?
Thanks

sign up for augst 20, start right this second. leave a month open for nothing but practice exam after practice exam after practice exam while touching up weak points. worst case scenario, you dont feel confident and push it to september. depends on your applying year. 2008? start this second. 2009? wait it out a year