Is anyone else bummed they scored on the lower end of their practice test range?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

LuluLovesMe

Membership Revoked
Removed
7+ Year Member
Reaction score
I scored within 2 of my practice average, but it still feels terrible because a retake is out of the question, but I scored in the low end of my range.

Anyone else feel the same?

Members don't see this ad.

You scored a 37 (13/11/13).

I've been trying to come up with a new, edgy, hippity-hop in your face sarcastic comment, such as, but not limited to the likes of; "don't worry, burger king is hiring," "gunners gonna gun," or "better get on that retake, bro..." but no. You should feel terrible that you feel terrible.

/thread

Reactions: 6 users
There are tons of people that feel similarly about their score regardless of whether they were scoring in the 20s or 40s. There's even a thread from yesterday on this forum titled "How much better is a 39 vs. a 37?" with someone showing the same disappointment as you.

Some people score higher than on their practice exams and others score lower - there's always that element of unpredictability with these things. Just remember that a 37 is a super amazing score, and is definitely good enough for any top tier school as well. Don't sweat it! :)

Reactions: 1 user
I am also bummed that my score was somewhat lower than my practice average.

The December 6th test date thread (the date I that tested) had three people who scored 37 and were disappointed. Nobody scored 38, and one person scored 39 and was happy.

Among people who scored well enough to avoid a retest, I would say that people with higher scores tended to be less happy. This is true of both the December 6th and November 7th threads.

I am just glad I don't have to retest. It is over and done with, on to the next ordeal / challenge / learning opportunity.