is everyone sending real passport photos?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Yeyyy

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
i noticed some schools asked for passport photos, some wanted 2x2 photo's, and others just asked for wallet-sized ones.

so is everyone really going to pay $15 to make each passport photo requested?

Members don't see this ad.

No, just cut straight. The UNLV app available for general download has a 2x2 box you can trace if neccessary.

Yeyyy said:
i noticed some schools asked for passport photos, some wanted 2x2 photo's, and others just asked for wallet-sized ones.

so is everyone really going to pay $15 to make each passport photo requested?

Take a digital picture of yourself and bring the memory card to walmart or some photo place and have them developed. It should be a lot cheaper this way.

Members don't see this ad :)
tinman831 said:
Take a digital picture of yourself and bring the memory card to walmart or some photo place and have them developed. It should be a lot cheaper this way.

yeah, i tried that and asked for passport sized photos, i think they said those things were $7 each for the 2x2 size. i guess cutting them with UNLV's box is the way to go...

Anyone ever heard of COSTCO???? Best store in the universe!

Yeyyy said:
yeah, i tried that and asked for passport sized photos, i think they said those things were $7 each for the 2x2 size. i guess cutting them with UNLV's box is the way to go...

Printing digital pictures should be like 10 cent's each. Take the picture with a digital camera. Resize it on your computer. Then just bring it in and have them develop it.