Is it difficult?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

smuwillobrien

20+ Year Member
Reaction score
I've been thinking a lot lately doing a whole lot of soul searching; I've come to the conclusion that medicine isn't for me. Yes, the salary may be nice, the future outlook may look promising, but alas it is not for me. I've decided to continue on and apply to clown college.

Could anyone point out some good clown college links including required gpa, extracurriculars, etc. I'm thinking of becoming an academic clown so does anyone know any good combined clown research programs?

Also, does anyone know where I could find a nice motley and jester suit for when it comes time to do my clinical rotations, and perhaps some extravagant facial paints? Thanks in advice,

Will 'Preclown' O'Brien

Members don't see this ad.

I heard that Harvard has a pretty good clown program. I think they have a good acrobatic program to.

Dude, clown college is even more competitive to get into than med school. Do you have what it takes?

Check the drama departments at colleged nearby , they often have extensive costume departments which may include jester/clown suits and/or make-up. They might be open to selling you what they have, or at least maybe a long term rental. Good luck!