Is it too late?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

bsteven2

Bsteven2
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
My question is; is it too late to gain acceptance to the AF HPSP program. I had gone back and forth since gaining acceptance to medical school on whether or not I wanted to do it thus the reason I had not done so already. If it is too late is it possible to be accepted and attend COT school after 1st year during the summer?

Members don't see this ad.

My question is; is it too late to gain acceptance to the AF HPSP program. I had gone back and forth since gaining acceptance to medical school on whether or not I wanted to do it thus the reason I had not done so already. If it is too late is it possible to be accepted and attend COT school after 1st year during the summer?

Best thing to do is speak with a recruiter, apply ASAP, and see what happens. Have a back-up plan in case you don't make it this round and apply for the 3 year scholarship. Also, have you considered Navy or Army HPSP? Those branches typically have unfilled positions to offer.

Best of Luck,
BioENG 215

Many people have posted in another forum that their recruiters just recently told them that Army HPSP is not accepting anymore for this fiscal year.