Is there a fee waiver for podiatry school applications?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

s-m-t

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
I was approved for the FAP but unfortunately I haven't found anything similar for podiatry school. Does it even exist?

Members don't see this ad.

No.

Instead of creating multiple threads about easily obtained information, please use the search function on this forum.

Reactions: 1 user
No.

Instead of creating multiple threads about easily obtained information, please use the search function on this forum.

Thank you for answering my question in the most condescending way possible.

Members don't see this ad :)
If that is considered condescending to you then you have had your hand held throughout all of undergrad. The commenter was correct though that all you had to do was go onto a site called GOOGLE and type in "waiver application AACPMAS" and there you would have found your answer on the first 4 links and then a couple more on just the first page.

From the AACPMAS FAQs page on their site:
  • Q: Is there a fee waiver program available for AACPM Application Fees?
    A: No, there is no program available to waive AACPMAS application fees. All applicants are required to pay the appropriate application fees prior to having their application processed and forwarded to the schools and colleges of podiatric medicine.
In case you want to know the application fees here you go:
Application Processing Fees
Number of Colleges Processing Fee
1 $160
2 $175
3 $230
4 $265
5 $300
6 $335
7 $370
8 $405
9 $440

And then even typing in "FAP AACPMAS" into Google you find this "Fee is non-refundable, can only be paid by credit card (no fee waiver available)" on the very first link. It is simply that you must not really have searched it yourself before asking.

Reactions: 1 user
Actually, the fees are different this year.
Number of CollegesProcessing Fee
1$180
2$225
3$270
4$315
5$360
6$405
7$450
8$495
9 $540

Reactions: 2 users