Is there a pharm. school in USD?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

meowmeow

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey everyone! so i heard that theres a pharmacy school in the University of San Diego but is it true? and if it is, whats the website to it? goodness ive spent much time trying to find that darn link! :smuggrin:

Members don't see this ad.

meowmeow said:
Hey everyone! so i heard that theres a pharmacy school in the University of San Diego but is it true? and if it is, whats the website to it? goodness ive spent much time trying to find that darn link! :smuggrin:
on the main page at ucsd.edu u can see skaggs school of pharmacy

meowmeow said:

pharmacy dot ucsd dot edu - is the link.
It's at UCSD (the UC school,) not USD (the private college.)
They have a namesake now, 'Skaggs SOP'.

Members don't see this ad :)
To answer the OP's original question.

No, USD does not have a pharm school.

UCSD does.

There's a pharm school at USD?? How could I have missed it all these years :eek:

....No, University of San Diego DOES NOT have a pharmacy school, UCSD does. However, if you go to USD, join "Rx for Success", it's our newly founded prepharmacy club. Anyone interested in going to pharmacy school or who just wanna know what the field is like are welcomed to come to meetings. PM me for more info.

p.s.- members get free copies of Pfizer's Pharmacy Career handbook and Sandoz's Pocket guide!

i have seen some cute Rx for success tshirts in the past...
just pharm schools doing them