is there an anki deck or quizlet for feralis notes?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

ineed2getin123

2+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi,
can you guys give me a link to the anki biology deck or quizlet everyone has been taking about that's very helpful?

Members don't see this ad.

Hi,
can you guys give me a link to the anki biology deck or quizlet everyone has been taking about that's very helpful?

Not sure what you mean by the Anki or Quizlet sets, but Dr. Romano's biology notes (the Dynamite Bio Review) are incredibly helpful. Helped me score my 25 BIO score. I don't know if Feralis is very up to date anymore with the recent additions to the DAT. I never used it myself, never found the need to honestly. Regardless, the bio notes from Dr. Romano are detailed but fun at the same time, not dry at all.

You should be able to view them in the Destroyer Facebook group, but see if this link works, too.

I don't know if Feralis is very up to date anymore with the recent additions to the DAT.

What recent additions to the test have been made to the biology section of the DAT? The only section of the test that has changed within the past few years is the QR section (besides the passive tweaks to PAT that take place over time).

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: 1 user
What recent additions to the test have been made to the biology section of the DAT? The only section of the test that has changed within the past few years is the QR section (besides the passive tweaks to PAT that take place over time).

Send me a DM and I can give you a link to the Anki deck version until the latest version gets publicly released.

I'm not entirely sure, to be honest. I figure they would add new question types of some sort. No disrespect to you, though, Feralis! Your notes just did not work for me, is all.

EDIT/NOTE: There HAVE been additional questions added to the DAT BIO section, especially in Biochemistry. Please be careful reviewing if you happen upon this thread down the line.

Last edited:
Members don't see this ad :)
I'm not entirely sure, to be honest. I figure they would add new question types of some sort. No disrespect to you, though, Feralis! Your notes just did not work for me, is all.

All good, just wanted to be clear that there hasn't been a change in terms of scope/content of the biology section. The test is constantly updated with new questions, but their basis is always in the same breadth and depth of knowledge.

For those of you looking for the Anki deck, please feel free to reach out to me directly until I can make a public link available.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 users
All good, just wanted to be clear that there hasn't been a change in terms of scope/content of the biology section. The test is constantly updated with new questions, but their basis is always in the same breadth and depth of knowledge.

For those of you looking for the Anki deck, please feel free to reach out to me directly until I can make a public link available.
Can you please email me the anki deck? Thank you [email protected]

Can you please email to [email protected]