Is this a good example of a clinical supervisor recommendation letter?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

lovefash67

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
So, a couple of weeks ago I asked for insight on what examples/information I should my old supervisor in regards to recommendation letter for PHD program. With the feedback that I got , I surfed through the web and found an example that I thought was good and sent it to my old supervisor. Please let me know what you guys think of the example that I sent her

Members don't see this ad.

Attachments

• Sample Recommendation Letter (1).docx
    112.6 KB · Views: 308
This is a work supervisor?

Mentioning the stuff like time management, ability to get on with others and work as a team,responsiveness to feedback, etc., are good. Work supervisor might not be able to say anything about your ability to do research, etc., but a letter on demonstrated effectiveness is still useful.

Yes this is my work supervisor when I worked a psychiatric rehab worker/wellness coach

Okay.Thank You

Members don't see this ad :)
Honestly I don't like the part of saying you came on with minimal experience... I didn't think it was necessary and it is slightly negative... i just dont think it is needed.

Sorry i misread your post. If you already sent her it's fine. I think it was a good solid letter, I just didn't like that one sentence ;)