Is this program legit? Notre Dame De Namur University

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Northstar208

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
I can't find any information about his program online. I want to know if this program is actually a decent program, or is it just a do it yourself disguised as an actual legit post-bac certificate program. Even their website offers a very vague explanation of what this program entails. Does anybody have any experience with Notre Dame De Namur University's post bac program?

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
you can't find it online and are still curious if it's legit?...think about that for a minute

Members don't see this ad :)
Avoid it.

If you are serious about getting into dental/med school then go somewhere that actually sends people there and has a proven history. Its like going on Amazon and buying a very expensive product with no reviews. I wouldn't do that but if thats what u want go for it

5th oldest college in the state and accredited? Nothing wrong with it. If you can't get registration priority at another school in the bay area, then this is a reasonable option.

If it's new, then you're a test subject. Pros & cons with that.

There's nothing wrong with doing prereqs in a program like this, compared to doing DIY or another California program, but understand that it's probably the most expensive way to get prereqs done. If you have a parent on faculty/staff so you get cheap/free tuition, sure.

Get the program to put you in contact with a program grad who is now in med school at a UC. That's what Mills/Scripps can do.

Best of luck to you.

Reactions: 1 user
I can't find any information about his program online. I want to know if this program is actually a decent program, or is it just a do it yourself disguised as an actual legit post-bac certificate program. Even their website offers a very vague explanation of what this program entails. Does anybody have any experience with Notre Dame De Namur University's post bac program?
it is a legit school, think program might be new, did you decide to go, and if so can you tell me anything about them. Thanks