Isn't AADSAS great!!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

UtahDad

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I got my first updates in a LONG time today on AADSAS (just as I saw that many others did). Wouldn't it be great if it was updated daily and on time?? I know that I for one find myself looking at it (and checking my e-mail) several times every day. It seems like after paying $1000 for the service, it could be a little more current and useful. Does it get better as the process moves on? Does anyone else checked their e-mail 10+ times today? Just wondering. Anyway, I wish AADSAS pushed a little harder to keep everything updated. That's all.

Members don't see this ad.

The individual school needs to put updates into each field to update the info. Once it says sent to school on xx/xx/xx AADSAS isn't really in the picture anymore, unless you send in more LORs or add schools. Don't stress out, the process is still pretty early on in the cycle. Typically the western schools are slower in processing than the east coast schools.

Just 10 times a day? Hah! Seriously though, I know what you mean. I will start to relax once I hear from the schools. I think I will anyways... Maybe not... Hmmm...Maybe I should check my email, laters.

UtahDad said:
I got my first updates in a LONG time today on AADSAS (just as I saw that many others did). Wouldn't it be great if it was updated daily and on time?? I know that I for one find myself looking at it (and checking my e-mail) several times every day. It seems like after paying $1000 for the service, it could be a little more current and useful. Does it get better as the process moves on? Does anyone else checked their e-mail 10+ times today? Just wondering. Anyway, I wish AADSAS pushed a little harder to keep everything updated. That's all.

i hear ya! i'm seriously :oops: about how many times a day i check this forum, aadsas and my email --- not to mention my new obsession with snail mail delivery