It is an amazing feeling to have the GRE and application process done...

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

johncronejr

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
I finished my observation hours, my GRE and my applications for early admission. What a load of weigh off of my shoulders. Now I just have to wait to get word of whether I will have an interview for early admission. I only applied to one school because the school is where I have done my undergrad, and this is the area I have lived in for 45 years.

I should know if I am accepted by Thanksgiving at the earliest or by Christmas at the latest.

I wish everyone else applying the best of luck. I know I am just glad to have the process done.

Members don't see this ad.

You know what's even better? Finding out you've been accepted and then a WHOLE lot is taken off your shoulders.

until you start PT school that is.

I do look forward to that goyo. All I have left to do now is graduate with my bachelors.

Members don't see this ad :)
Good luck; however, I don't think you'll need it at all.

cheers!

goood luck and you got that right- it's a huge weight off the shoulders. the whole application process is quite stressful and frustrating at times.

Agreed... although, I'm giving the GRE one final whirl this weekend.

Good luck to you!

For me, it's been an accomplishment to decide to go back to school and pursue something other than what I got my bachelor's degree in. It was a long list and I've crossed off a lot! :)